5-in-1 Daily Digestive
Feeling bloated, pressure, or just worn out? There’s a good chance your digestion is to blame. A healthy digestive system ensures that your body has the energy it needs to charge through your day feeling your best, and Kyäni Restore helps your digestion function at its peak!
An innovative probiotic blend designed to ignite the body’s natural production of nitric oxide (NO) to support nutrient absorption, Kyäni Restore’s 5-in-1 formula includes NitroBiotics for NO production, plant-based enzymes to soothe and balance digestion, herbs for liver and kidney support, and a proprietary blend of ingredients to support overall gut health to optimize your digestion and minimize bloating.
Restore your digestion and live your best health with less bloating and pressure, and more energy and confidence! Add Restore to your daily routine, and give your body what it needs to balance your digestion, support your overall health, and help you thrive!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Kyäni products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- Plant-based Enzymes
- Liver/Kidney-Cleansing Herbs
- Supports Nitric Oxide Production
- Digestive Support
- Kidney Support
- Liver Support
- Supports Overall Gut Health
- NitroBiotics — an exclusive probiotic blend specifically designed to support and promote nitric oxide production in the gut
- Juniper — a rich source of antioxidants that supports digestion and wastewater removal from the body
- Fennel — supports bowel regularity and the function of digestive enzymes
- Marshmallow Root — an antioxidant that protects the digestive tract and supports normal tissue regeneration in the gut
- Dandelion — promotes bile production, supports the digestion of dietary fats, and encourages growth of helpful microbial strains
- Milk Thistle — antioxidant that helps mitigate oxidative stress and support natural liver and kidney function and regeneration
- Horsetail — antioxidant that supports the body’s natural detoxification process